|Monday Night Men's|
|Meeting||August 21, 2017, 6:30 PM|
|League starts||August 21, 2017, 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday Night Women's|
|Meeting||August 22, 2017, 6:30 PM|
|League starts||August 29, 2017, 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday Night Mixed|
|Meeting||August 23, 2017 , 6:00 PM|
|League starts||August 23, 2017, 7:00 PM|
|Thursday Morning Women's|
|League starts||September 07, 2017, 8:30 AM|
|Saturday Morning Youth-Adult & Bumpers|
|Meeting||August 19, 2017 9:00 AM|
|League starts||August 19, 2017, 10:00 AM - Oct. 21, 2017 - Jan. 06, 2018|
Leagues are subject to change based on participation.
Some helpful information about leagues
- Teams may join a league at any time. However, a team is more likely to be in the running for prize money if they join at or near the beginning of the season.
- Each league sets its own rules and is responsible for its own money collection and administration.
- League running time is split into halves. For example, a 30-week league will have two 15-week sessions.
- Prize money is paid to teams by win amount at the close of the league.
- Bowlers must be sanctioned with the United States Bowling Congress to participate in a league. To become sanctioned, bowlers must pay a yearly fee that is due on the first night of bowling.
For more information about leagues,Contact Us