|Monday Night Men's|
|Meeting||August 20, 2018, 6:30 PM|
|League starts||August 20, 2018, 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday Night Women's|
|Meeting||August 14, 2018, 6:30 PM|
|League starts||August 28, 2018, 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday Night Mixed|
|Meeting||August 22, 2018 , 6:00 PM|
|League starts||August 22, 2018, 7:00 PM|
|Thursday Morning Women's|
|League starts||September 06, 2018, 8:30 AM|
|Saturday Morning Youth-Adult & Bumpers|
|Meeting||August 12, 2018 1:30 pm|
|League starts||August 12, 2018 2 pm|
Leagues are subject to change based on participation.
Some helpful information about leagues
- Teams may join a league at any time. However, a team is more likely to be in the running for prize money if they join at or near the beginning of the season.
- Each league sets its own rules and is responsible for its own money collection and administration.
- League running time is split into halves. For example, a 30-week league will have two 15-week sessions.
- Prize money is paid to teams by win amount at the close of the league.
- Bowlers must be sanctioned with the United States Bowling Congress to participate in a league. To become sanctioned, bowlers must pay a yearly fee that is due on the first night of bowling.
For more information about leagues,Contact Us